30 October 2010

The All Singing All Dancing Version.

In 2004 I wrote OOo in a Multi-Lingual Environment: How to have Akkadian, Alibata, Aramaic, Coptic, Devangari, Greek, Hangul, Hebrew, Hittite, Huna, Lepcha, manchu, Meriotic, Mongolian, Nashu, Naxi, Ogham, Orkhon, Pawawh Hmong, Rongo-Rongo, Sanskrit, Tengwar, Thai, Tsalagi, Vai, Xhosa, and Zuni in the same document: The All Singing All Dancing Version. This document was 511 pages long, and covered more than most people wanted to know about how to use OpenOffice.org with different writing systems. As best as I can determine, this document is no longer available on the Internet.

I also wrote Stylist: The Components and their Attributes. This document was almost 1 000 pages long, and covered more than most people wanted to know about creating and modifying styles. As best as I can determine, this document is no longer available on the Internet. I no longer have my master copy.

This blog is the updated version of those two documents.

I'll also cover extensions, style sheets, and other things I found useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment